Built in 2019 Townhome located in Roland Hights community features 3 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms. First floor Office/Study Room and a 2-car Garage. Upper level has an open floor plan that includes Kitchen/Dining combo with an Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops and an access to a Deck, Spacious and bright Living Room and a Half Bath complete the level and make it perfect space for entertaining. Next floor features 3 Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms. This level also includes a Laundry Room for owner convenience. Top Floor has a Loft with an access to a Roof Top Deck. The space can be used as a 4th Bedroom, a Media Room or a Den. Property is located minutes from Hampden restaurants and shops. Convenient location, close to major roads and Downton.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Office
- Microwave, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price