CENTENNIAL - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, Friday, April 29th -> Sunday, May 1st. Prospective buyer to be pre-approved by lender. Pics updated on or about April 27th. Uniquely situated, updated 3-4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home in highly sought after CENTENNIAL community. This 2,880 sq ft home offers a custom kitchen, finished lower levels with multiple rooms for office, craft, & exercise space, fenced back yard, abundant natural light, an oversized 648sq ft 2-car garage, NEW high performance windows, NEW roof, NEW appliances and a relaxing shaded 18' x 21' wood deck. Plus storage, storage, storage. The home is set among mature shade trees and thoughtful landscaping. The setting of the property is unique for this neighborhood as there is no home(s) directly behind the property, creating a wonderful open, private & quiet vista. Vegetable & fruit gardeners delight: Strawberry patch; Edible native paw-paw, cherry, & fig trees; Blueberry & raspberries brambles. Numerous updates [Windows, HVAC, Shed, Bathrooms, Kitchen]. Every window is a 'picture window.' Enjoy the wonderful warmth from the Cast Iron Harman Accentra Pellet Stove insert on cold nights. Conveniently located: 0.90 miles to Centennial Lane Elementary, 0.40 miles to Burleigh Manor Middle School & Centennial High School, 0.50 miles to Centennial Park & Lake, 1.7 miles to a grocery store, 2 miles to Dorsey Search Pool, 2.2 miles to a 24 hour CVS Pharmacy or Walgreens, 3.4 miles to award winning Charles E. Miller Library.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,649 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Range Hood, Energy Star, De-Humidifier
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Vinyl Frame, Low-Emittance , Casement
- 1. Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price